Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reasonable running cost

What things have gone wrong with the car?

So far no problem happened.

General comments?

Previously, I had a Toyota Estima 3.0L, but due to my business's down turn, I had no other choice to trade it in and get a new Naza Ria (Kia Carnival). Because I've got 4 kids, I think it classifies as big family.

On first day, when I received my Ria, in my mind, I was always under estimating the capability of Korea cars, no choice; this is only my affordable MPV car for my business situation at that time for my family.

After I drove Ria for a year, I was found that the Ria as not so bad as compared to the Toyota Estima, it is very stable on the road, internal spaces are big and comfortable while seated during long distance travel. Quite reliable internal compartment accessories, and the engine power has been maintained since the first day the car was released.

Quite nice car the NAZA Ria, I was doing right to swap my Toyota Estima 3.0L for the Ria.

Pertaining to petrol consumption, it is quite reasonable by carrying Ria body weight 1998kg on the road.

Now I'm confident in Korean car design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

Cheap Cars For You? Find Used BMWs Cheap Best Deal Ever www.car-auction.com

Run Your Car On water! See To Believe Use Your Money For Something Else! www.runyourcarwithwater.com

No Fuel Needed For Car No Need To Go To Gas Station Anymore Need To See To Believe! www.gas4free.com