Thursday, July 16, 2009

Extramile Fuel Saver For Naza Ria

I bought the unit and I used it and test it on my Proton Savvy. Before I installed it (I installed it by myself), it's very difficult for my savvy to 'climb' the mountain by using 2nd gear but with this fuel saver, it is not only save the fuel but also boost my Proton Savvy. Now I can use gear 2 to 'climb' the mountain smoother than ever. Thanks
Zulfikri, Ampang

Initially, like many others, I was skeptical about this so called magnetic fuel saver. Fixing was a breeze after I consulted my mechanic on the location of the fuel inlet. It took me less than 10 minutes. I was doing it slowly, too ensure it was properly fitted. I couldn't believe my self when I took my 10 year old Toyota Corolla SEG 1.6 for a test drive. The car seems to have the extra power and the engine felt smoother!! That was good enough for me and the money was well spent! I have not tested the effect on the mileage. Any way, the extra whrooom and power is good enough for me. Thank you extramile.
Ravi Muthayah, Putrajaya

I tried on my Kenari and my normal full tank gives me 400 kms but after installing Fuel Saver I could get 455 kms. That's fantastic for an already economical car.
Moses, Penang

Yesterday I had tested by installing on my Ford Ranger Turbo and the result was amazing and it's only cost me for 11 lit for 105km journey at constant speed of 90km.
Sufri, Brunei


Thanks. I'm getting 2 more fuel saver for my friend as one of my friend installed and found about 10% saving with his Naza Ria.
Lai, JB

Regarding to your product, i've already install it and have running 300km when i went back my hometown.... really magnificant product that can top up +20km/h for my car. therefore i'm easily maintain 140 - 160 km/h on pantai timur express highway. i used to be traveling at 14cts/km (before the fuel price increase), it would cost me 16.5cts/km after the price adjustment. But after installing the Fuel Saver, I'm getting about RM 0.125 / km.
Fauzi, Pahang

Sorry for the late reply. At the moment we are happy with the fuel saver. Once again Thank You.

Revi, Penang

It only costs me RM30 to travel from KL to Penang via NS highway on my 9 year old Honda Civic. Amazing device.
Ng, Penang

My friend recommended your product to me. Bought it and installed on my
Merc. Only RM50 from Penang to Baling and back. Great!
Roslan, Penang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

Cheap Cars For You? Find Used BMWs Cheap Best Deal Ever www.car-auction.com

Run Your Car On water! See To Believe Use Your Money For Something Else! www.runyourcarwithwater.com

No Fuel Needed For Car No Need To Go To Gas Station Anymore Need To See To Believe! www.gas4free.com