Saturday, August 1, 2009

Naza Ria - Pencuri Sohai

by Lilian in: Life and rants from http://www.chanlilian.net

This is not some CJ reporting, ok? This one is some CB reporting.

DSC_0003



Actually, I was sleeping when this happened. But hubby bought me curry mee from Lam Wah Ee hospital so I woke up and eat and listen.

Around 6.30 am this morning, someone rang the door bell. And I was sleeping. The person brought a pile of things belonging to my hubby. He or is it she (bah, I never ask male or female lah) said he or she is from the next apartment. As I was too busy enjoying my curry mee with huge prawns, I didn’t quite get it when my eldest son and hubby explained to me when I woke up.

The person actually traced the things like cheque book, diary, CD and etc belonging to hubby through a roster from my church, Holy Spirit. He/she is a Methodist. Go figure…why suddenly the religion masuk ini cerita gua pun tak tau. It’s a Christian thing lah, we seems to connect and God bless the kind samaritan.

Anyway, this person picked up those things strewn on an empty ground near their apartment, found a bulletin or is it a duty roster or something with my church’s logo and came to our guard house. Hmmmm…how did the guard know that Holy Spirit is our apartment unit? Bah…see? I am a bad detective and even worse journalist. I can’t seem to piece things together.

DSC_0006



Well, apparently, some stupid thief broke BOTH our car windows, took the laptop bag which contains no laptop. Not satisfied, broke the front passenger window and dig out the glove compartment stuffs. Ok, I am not sure sohai thief broke the back or the front window first. Anyway, what difference does it make, right? Front first or back first or both at the same time.

DSC_0019



Of course, partly my hubby’s fault lah. He go and put a laptop bag for all to see and tempted the thief. Hubby thought thieves are not so stupid to think that people are so stupid to leave laptops around for all to see.

Anyway, the thief only take one Maybank cheque book but left another bank cheque book which was thrown and found. And the Maybank has no money inside. Hubby has cancelled the cheque book, made a police report and sent the car for insurance claim. With both windows and tinting, it will costs at least RM500. Since my eldest son is on semester break, the car can stay in the workshop for a while.

Sekian, berita pagi ini.

Moral of the story : Want to be thief, go find nicer car to steal from lah. At least steal the CD player or nice sports rim. Go steal from a family man’s family car which has nothing inside. Waste time, earn bad karma for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

Cheap Cars For You? Find Used BMWs Cheap Best Deal Ever www.car-auction.com

Run Your Car On water! See To Believe Use Your Money For Something Else! www.runyourcarwithwater.com

No Fuel Needed For Car No Need To Go To Gas Station Anymore Need To See To Believe! www.gas4free.com